Monday, June 15, 2009

Babies Shouldn't Be So Hard To Shop For Part Deux

I'm not sure why, but one gift category I get asked about constantly is baby gifts. I'm not sure if it's the age I'm at or that there's a big baby boom in Hollywood and probably all over, but I swear I get asked for ideas for that all the time. Like with all other gifts I give, I try to be a bit inventive and give something that has a bit of a twist, but is still useful for the new addition. Back in January when I started this blog I did this post with a bunch of ideas for baby gifts, so if you missed it, check it out. Here are a few more ideas that I also like:

Feathering the Nest By Tracy Hutson -This is really more of a gift for a pregnant mom. It's a book all about decorating the room in a way that's attractive, eco-friendly and stimulating for the little one, so I suppose they benefit and it's sort of a gift for the baby as well.

Babyhawk Baby Carrier - There are tons of carriers on the market, but I like that this can be worn front and back and that you can design your own or buy one of the in stock carriers. Also the name is kind of hipster mom punk rockesque and that makes me like it even more.

If you want to do a more classic item like a onesie, but add in a little bit of whimsy, Kitsel always has really fun & unique clothes for babies. They have tons of onesies with funny sayings on them, so if it interests you check out this hilarious one for a girl and this cool one for a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment