Friday, June 19, 2009

Does This Need To Be Mowed?

Generally I have gut feelings about items the second I see them and I rarely change my mind, but this morning I happened upon this item on Think Geek that I can't decide if I love or hate. It's a little charging station for various electronic devices, but it looks like a little patch of grass. I think it's supposed to be quaint and charming instead of hard edged and technological, but maybe I'm just a big geek and the cute grass idea doesn't speak to me. The decision is still pending for me, but for the right tech nerd this would be a really interesting and whimsical choice for a gift.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like another place for cables to get tangled and random little adapter pieces to get lost. Plus after a week of a heavy digital camera or something on there that grass won't look nearly as springy and look more like an Easter basket that's been left out until the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete