Friday, June 5, 2009

A Few Gifts For the Vinophile Who Has Everything

Most of the wine lovers I know are pretty passionate people who buy everything wine related they can get their hands on, so it's hard to buy them a present that has to do with wine. Here are a few gift ideas for the Vinophile in your life that they might not know about:

I just heard about this recent book by A.J. Rathbun that's all about wine cocktails. This would be a great hostess gift or just a fun thing to give a friend who loves wine. I love that he took the whole hipster mixologist vibe and wrote about wine drinks. As I have said before, gift recipients tend to really get enthused about something that's surprising and unpredictable and this definitely falls into that category.

How about Wine Salami?. No that's not a misprint, I said WINE SALAMI. I think this is the perfect gift for the foodie in your life that also loves wine.

Winerd is also a great option. It's a board game all about wine. This would also make a great hostess gift for the right party.

If you make a tiny bit of extra effort when trying to find gifts for people who have everything and are obsessed about a particular topic, it can really make a big difference. As I have said before, the quality of the gift often doesn't have to do with money. None of the gifts above are pricey, but they are all unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment