Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nice To Meet You. Do You Want A Bite Of My Business Card?

So tomorrow is the first day of the new gig. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I'm never happy the first few weeks of a job. I know it's impossible to know everything in the beginning, but if I could I would. The awkward period when I don't feel like I know it all - KILLS me. Anyway, I'm doing a post or two now because I know this will be a rough week to be posting.

I'm always talking about being yourself and capitalizing on what you bring to the table. It's also key to be memorable no matter what creative field you are in. I saw these edible cookie business cards over the weekend and thought they were adorable. The upside is, if you give one of those cards to someone they would never forget you. The downside is that they might eat your info and then not be able to get in touch with you. I guess that means give out two to each person. I for sure like the cookie business cards more than the beef jerkyish meatcards that went around the web in recent months. I have to admit as gross as those seem, people probably wouldn't forget you if you handed those out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment