Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Romantic Gift Idea With A Vintage Twist

I could swear that I blogged about this before, but I don't see it anywhere on the blog and it recently came to my attention again, so I'm blogging about it - deal with it! Months ago I found this Message In A Bottle on Etsy (a website I love where you can buy and sell handmade items, including art, photography, clothing, jewelry, and toys) that you can have customized with your own message and then sent to a loved one. My sister just sent it to her husband for her 1st anniversary and he loved it. The 1st anniversary is paper, so it turned out to be perfect. It's a unique way to say I love you with a bit of vintage charm thrown in for good measure. It could be great for a wedding, anniversary or even Valentine's Day. It's really inexpensive, but so thoughtful that the recipient will surely love it. If you need to get a gift for your significant other or your boss needs an inventive idea, it's perfect. The best part about is how surprised the recipient will be, as they will not have seen anything like it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment