Monday, June 8, 2009

The iPhone 3G S Is Near

I love my iPhone 3G (with the exception of it's not so perfect battery life and the fact that AT&T reception can sometimes not be a thrill) and I'm not going to buy the new iPhone 3G S, but the geek in me kind of wishes I could. I know it isn't practical because I'm looking for a new gig and the one I have works fine, but I'm jealous of some of the new features. I'm also dying to know the answers to some of the questions not answered today at the keynote, like will AT&T support tethering (this allows you to use your iPhone to get your laptop online) and WILL they charge of for it and if so, how much? Also I'm stunned that my current iPhone will now cost only $99. In lieu of the new iPhone I get a 3.0 software upgrade on June 17th that will add some new features to my phone and for that I'm grateful. Also, once the upgrade arrives, there are some great new apps that will be able to leverage the new capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment