Thursday, June 18, 2009

Normally I Would Say FTDon't, But If Vera Wang Is Involved...

I recently did a post about my favorite LA & NYC florists, but I read about something today that I thought was worth sharing. It turns out that Vera Wang is working with FTD to do some flower designs that can be shipped to various locations. I would normally say if you are sending in a city you aren't familiar with to contact the the chamber of commerce there or to call a concierge at a high end hotel and beg for help, so that you can avoid using FTD because often the quality isn't great. Vera putting her own name on the line though gives me confidence, so I would give it a try. Do it at your own risk as I have not ordered yet and do not know what the actual result would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment