Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All Weather Baby Gift Ideas

I will try to do another post later, but I thought I'd do a quick one to start the day. Good baby gifts can be hard to find. If you're new to the blog, check out this post I did previously with a variety of baby gift suggestions. One area I didn't cover in that post is finding fun, but useful gifts to give to people who live in places with harsh weather. Here's a couple of gifts I like:

Rain or Shine Kids Blankets
- This is a water resistant polar fleece blanket.

Lille Baby Eurotote - This is basically a soft and cozy baby sleeping bag that can be used in a stroller, but also has other uses.

Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Cardigan & Hat
- This item isn't quite as all weather durable as the other two, but it's a gift I give really often and people adore it. It looks really chic and it's very warm for wearing in cold weather. It's also really reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment