Monday, March 16, 2009

Just One Bite Will Get You

One great way to say thanks to a friend who helped you or a client is with cookies. With an item like cookies you have a million choices and it's hard to know who to pick. Here's a few of my favorites :

1) Snookies Cookies - I have used this place for quite a few years. They aren't crazy expensive, the cookies are yummy and the best thing is that you can get the cookies delivered with milk on ice. I love that extra little touch that makes them a bit more fun.

2) Isabella's Cookies - I only discovered this place in the last year. I love that they have so many fun and original flavors. A friend recently got these from someone and was raving to me about them.

3) Deluscious Cookies - These are really good and some of the unusual flavors they do at certain times of the year make them an interesting choice to send. You can also get them to deliver with milk that comes in glass bottles (makes for a nice retro, but elegant feel). The only thing that I would say about these is that they are a bit more expensive.

4) Levain Bakery - All three of the above are local (they all do ship to other places if you aren't in a hurry), but this place I heard of years ago from my friend Debbie and the cookies are amazing. They were actually featured on the Oprah show the other day in a piece about Cinnamon Rolls.

1 comment:

  1. Best Brownies in LA-- storefront or shipped http://www.sweetsforthesoul.com/

    ReplyDelete