Friday, March 27, 2009

An App You Can Sing To

Sorry for the lack of posts for the last day or so. I all of a sudden have had a couple of interviews, so I haven't been online as much. I have one later today as well, so this might be the only post. Sorry :)

Not sure how I missed it, because I'm the queen of the iPhone apps, but I just heard about Midomi and I had to get it. It's an app that you can sing into and it will figure out what song it is. You can also speak the words as well. I have Shazam which is sort of similar, but it only works with recorded music, you can't sing at it and that's a crucial difference. So if you're looking to add a new app to your phone or your boss wants to know which ones he should add, this is a good one. When I have more time, I'll do a list of all my favorite iPhone apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment