Monday, March 30, 2009

Now Your Face Will Melt In Your Mouth, Not In Your Hand

If you have never sent custom M&M's to someone, you should. It's a great little gift and it isn't insanely expensive. I did them last year for my sister when she got married (I put Soon To Be Mrs. and her new last name on them) and she adored them. It's just a nice little way to put a twist on a classic and make it more surprising. Now you can even put any image onto an M&M. Imagine it, instead of your name up in lights, you can have your face on a piece of candy. At least until someone eats your face. I swear there's a movie idea in there somewhere -Chocolate Zombies From Hell, maybe? My writer friend Jordan came up with something better, not a movie title, but more of a tagline for the candy - Feed Your Inner Cannibal and Eat Your Face. Okay, he wins.



No comments:

Post a Comment