Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Rare Short Postings :)

Okay, so as I said no long rambling postings today. I know all (10 of you?) who read the blog love the long ones, but you'll survive. I've gone on at length about the key thing for me with gifts is something fun, unexpected and unique. One place I like to order from that people really seem to like is Elenis. They are in NYC and deliver locally there, but ship anywhere. They can do custom cookies, but they do a bunch of different types of already cleverly designed cookies in a variety of themes. I blogged regarding the golf cookies here before, but I also love this cookie set to give to someone who is in NYC or going to visit. If someone isn't feeling well, you can send these. I do also like this other company that does custom designed cookies of all sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment