Sunday, July 5, 2009

WHY OH WHY DID I MOVE TO THE VALLEY?

I will try to post at lunch tomorrow as well, but here's one quick tip right now in case I can't. By the way, I'm still trying to blog at least once every day, but these early weeks at the new gig are tiring me out. I only have a few minutes at lunch to do it because I'm trying to write my original tv spec at night.

I work and live in the valley. I'm not sorry because I love my place and I'm near lots of cool stuff and can get to the city easily, but one thing I can't take pleasure in because I live there is the fact that MOZZA delivers their pizza now! You can call them or order online. I kid you not, their pizza is some of the best I've ever tasted. I wish I lived nearby and could get it to come to my door. Heaven in a box - DELIVERED. If your office is near there and your boss is in a bad mood or has low blood sugar, be sure to order some. It would be great to order for a little office party as well. I'll be jealous, but I'll live vicariously through you.

If you know someone that loves Mario Batali's food and you've already given them all of his cookbooks, buy them the dvd and/or book from his recent PBS show On The Road Again that also features Gwenyth Paltrow. I can't even cook, but I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment