Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Google Voice App Coming To You Soon Perhaps, But Not Me Yet

Google Voice (the original product was called Grandcentral) which is really useful and allows you to route all your numbers through one number and get your voice mails transcribed to read via e-mail has an app coming soon to the Android and Blackberry. Yay for you if you have one of those devices, but *sigh* for me and my iPhone. You can still utilize the service via any phone, but it's fairly clunky in some ways without the app. If you want to read more about it, the New York Times has a good article about it that clarifies the differences. I shouldn't complain because my iPhone still does some pretty amazing stuff. I think most assistants and truly almost anyone would find this free service useful and a great time saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment