Sunday, July 12, 2009

Simple Reigns Supreme

It has to be short and sweet today because I'm writing birthday cards, checking e-mail, brainstorming notes for my tv spec and trying to eat a tiny bit all during lunch.

I usually don't have a theme for my posts, but the theme for today is Simplicity. I'm not always the best at keeping things simple, but I know how important it is and how it goes hand in hand with making things more efficient, so I'm actively working on getting better at it. I recently saw these Laws of Simplicity online that I think would be helpful to any assistant in their work and personal life. It will take a few minutes to read, but it's worth it. I'm printing it out for future reference.

I spotted a simple gift idea today as well, so I thought it would be nice to do it all in one post since there was that thread that tied it together. Check out this elegant bottle for water that is made of glass, but designed in the shape of a throw away plastic bottle. It has a subtle environmental message and is a refined and unusual gift to give someone who might want it for water by their bed. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment