Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Can't Get All Yahoo Over The Changes To the Yahoo Page

I know I share many opinions on this site, but I often also try to share information regardless of whether it is something I will use personally. Often I do talk about the stuff I like and get excited about, but tonight I'm sharing info about something I'm not yet convinced I will use. The thing is, I'm a Google girl. I have Gmail, a Google Calendar and I have an iGoogle main page, so no matter how much Yahoo tweaks their home page and adds options, I don't think I'm switching. Check out this piece from Lifehacker if you want to know more about it and make a decision for yourself. For now, I'm still going to keep my iGoogle page with my insane amount of Rss feeds within it as my homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment