Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can You Hear Me Now??

In order to do your job as an assistant, you must be able to communicate well and have technology that facilitates that. As I have stated before, I LOVE my iPhone -- even with it's flaws (oh battery life how you make me cry), but I will tell you that the headset that comes with it STINKS! The headset is basically a set of iPod earbuds with a tiny speaker on one side. I had avoided getting a Bluetooth headset for as long as I could because I thought it made people look crazy and it seemed sort of obnoxious to me, but I recently decided that I had to relent and go get one. I was dying to have the Jawbone because it's beautifully designed, but it's very over priced, so I decided to be practical. After much viewing of reviews, I ended up getting the Plantronics Voyager 510. It's reasonable (under $40 bucks) and it works great. If you have been resisting getting one for cost reasons, hesitate no more. If you do end up needing to get your boss one and cost is no object, the Jawbone is a great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment