Sunday, July 12, 2009

MIA Friday With A Good Excuse & A Sunday Fun Tech Tip

I did not post on Friday and I think that's the first time I've missed a weekday. It's not like I'm Gawker or the New York Times, but I'm sure the few of you who read this blog regularly might have noticed. Anyway, I'm very diligent and OCD as we all know, so obviously I had a good excuse. I got TERRIBLE food poisoning on Thursday night. Wait, that makes it seem there they could be good or nice food poisoning and trust me there is no such thing. Let me just tell you I would not wish it on my worst enemy or even all the successful writers that get deals that end up in the trades who I'm jealous of and well, the rest of that can stay in my head. You never want to have to ask your sister (who happens to be a medical professional) - when you throw up and it's green or yellow is that Bile or does that mean I'm going to die? Bottom line is, I'm sorry. I could not go to work (which never happens to me) and I could not have turned on the computer much less come up with an idea to blog about without passing out on Friday. Hopefully it will never happen again.

Since I'll be back at work catching up tomorrow, here's my Monday post/tip early:

Over the weekend, I read about an app for the iPhone that sounds like a joke, but it isn't. It's actually something most busy assistants could really find useful. It's an app for the iPhone that lets you type your email and see where you are going via your camera at the same time by overlaying the text over the image. Since most assistants I know are constantly multitasking and personal assistants especially are often out and about trying to do 5 things at once, I think it sounds awesome. Lifehacker wrote a little piece about it, so read it if you don't trust me and then decide if you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment