Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Podcast & Magazine I Can't Live Without

As an aspiring screenwriter, I'm constantly seeking out information about what I want to do for a living and trying to find people who do it well and see what I can learn from them. One resource I love is Creative Screenwriting Magazine. It's full of tips, interesting interviews and stories of how people succeeded. If you don't want to subscribe to the magazine, they also do a fantastic podcast that features some of the most talented and successful writers and filmmakers in the business. The podcasts are always interesting and super insightful. I could not get myself to the gym without them.

Check it out if it interests you, but if you aren't a writer try to find a resource you love that inspires you to do your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment