Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Recycling My Own Post - Is that Eco Friendly?

This is the first and only time that I will recycle a post, but since I did the post long ago and I think it's something that's useful for everyone (especially those people new to the blog), I'm doing it this one time. The old post about organization was featured on a website other than my own called Brazen Careerist (which is a great resource for career knowledge, ideas, trends and more). Here are both posts:

My Post About Organization On Brazen Careerist


The Original Post On This Blog Called Organization How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Count The Ways


If you didn't see the post long ago, please check it out. It's so important to be organized and it can really help you to thrive creatively if you can get yourself more on track, even just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment