Friday, February 6, 2009

When Karen Met Firefox

I'm not a fan of Internet Explorer and if you're using a MAC, Safari is decent, but my favorite browser and the one most IT guys and dorky people I have met use is Firefox. I truly think it's great (being able to have multiple sites open in one window via tabs rules - and Firefox had it first). Don't just take my word for it, look how many other people think it's great. There is the random site where it needs IE in order to function well and for that I have this IE tab you can install within Firefox.

In other other browser related news, if you have multiple computers and wish your bookmarks could easily sync on all of them, try Foxmarks. Walt Mossberg (an amazing tech journalist that works for the Wall Street Journal) just reviewed the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment