Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So Easy Even Your Boss Could Do it

I kid regarding the title, of course, but I could not think of a good title for this posting. Recently, a friend of mine needed to make a photo of her son much smaller to submit it for something and neither one of us had great software on our computers to do it in a quick, effective way. At that moment, I remembered a site I read about that allows you to edit images in your browser called Picnik that was supposed to be free and easy, so I used it. It worked great and was very simple to utilize. On the site you can:
  • Fix your photos in just one click
  • Use advanced controls to fine-tune your results
  • Crop, resize, and rotate in real-time
  • Use tons of special effects
You can pay and register to have access to other features, but you really don't need to, as the basic version works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment