Monday, August 3, 2009

Ummm, Yum - I think??

Over the last few days I have read about a couple of interesting food ideas that would make a unique gift for the right foodie with slightly eccentric taste. The jury is still out on whether they sound good to me, but I'm a fussy eater. Check them out yourself and see what you think:

Ben & Bill's Lobster Ice Cream - I think you obviously have to like more savory things to appreciate this, but it certainly is unique and it's really popular, so I bet it's pretty good.

Food Should Taste Good makes lots of interesting chips, but the chocolate ones sound kind of yummy to me.

Vosges Chocolate has a big hit on their hands with their chocolate bacon bar that I've mentioned before, but now they are selling a bacon chocolate pancake mix that honors the origins of how the bar was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment